"3 Meat" Beef, Veal, & Pork
100% All Beef
100% All Natural Turkey
(click on the preferred cooking method)
- Remove tray from cardboard sleeve
- With pouch lying flat in-tray, pierce upside of the pouch in 2 places making each slit approximately 1-inch long
- Microwave on high, heating frozen product for 8-10 minutes or thawed product for 4-5 minutes or until meatballs are heated to an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit
- After heating, let meatballs stand in microwave for 5 minutes
- Remove carefully as product will be hot. When removing product from microwave, always use potholders and both hands.
- Fill medium-sized saucepan 2/3 of the way with water and bring to a boil on the stovetop
- Once water is at a rolling boil, reduce temperature to low
- Place pouch into simmering water and keep covered
- Heat thawed product for 15 minutes or frozen product for 25-35 minutes or until meatballs are heated to an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit
- Allow meatballs to rest for 5 minutes and remove carefully from pouch before serving.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and do not exceed temperature.
- Remove tray from sleeve
- Open pouch and pour meatballs and sauce into tray
- Cover oven-ready tray with aluminum foil
- Center the tray on a baking sheet and place it in oven on middle rack
- Heat frozen product for 45-60 minutes or thawed product for 25-30 minutes or until meatballs are heated to an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit